Finalists for both Teacher and Support Employee of the Year were surprised at their respective work locations today by Superintendent Derek Simmons bringing them a basket of flowers and a note of congratulations.
Finalists for the 2023-2024 Caroline County Teacher of the Year are:
- Rob Honer – Colonel Richardson Middle School
- Jodi Neal – Caroline Career & Technology Center
- Todd Nichols – Denton Elementary School
- Stephanie Verdery – Colonel Richardson High School
Finalists for 2023-2024 Support Employee of the Year are:
- Amy Barnes – Secretary, Denton Elementary School
- James Jackson – Permanent Substitute, Colonel Richardson High School
- Sheldon Neal – Maintenance and Facilities
For the first time since before the pandemic, Caroline will be having a reception on April 20 to celebrate all finalists and to announce the winning teacher and support employee for the 2023-2024 school year.
All photos may be viewed on the Caroline Flickr page.