CCPS provides access to student information for parents through PowerSchool Parent Single Sign On. Students' attendance, grades, and schedules can be viewed through Power School. Power School also has a Mobile App.
To set up a new Parent PowerSchool account:
Go to the sign in screen, click on the button "Create Account" and fill in the information as a PARENT.
After creating a parent account, add a student to the parent list by entering:
- Student's Name
- Student's Access ID - If Access ID and Password are not known, please email the school counselor who can provide that information. Emails can be found on the school's website.
- Student's Access Password
- Relationship to Student
- District Code: HJQD
Parents may enter information for up to seven (7) students on their account.
Once the account is created, enter the User Name and Password created during sign-up to log in and view information for all students added to the parent account.
Student PowerSchool Login Information
Students can create a PowerSchool account to view their schedule and check their grades. They may also download the PowerSchool Mobile App.
- Students may get their login name and password from their counselor or from CCPS support at [email protected].
- District code for the Mobile App is: HJQD.
Login information should never be shared as the account has confidential information about the student. Parents may also have their own login name and password to see confidential information.
The student should always sign in using the student account. The parent/guardian should always sign in using the parent/guardian account. Student and parent/guardian should not use the same account.
Need specific help?
- Username and password, or login issues:
Brandie Johnson, [email protected]
- Attendance, grades, and other questions specific to your student:
Please contact the student's school directly.