Families are now able to update basic contact information through the PowerSchool Parent Portal Account during the school year. This gives families an easy online way to notify the school of a change to their email, phone number, or the student’s home address.
- This form can only be accessed through the PowerSchool Parent Portal Account.
- The form cannot be submitted unless all required fields are complete.
- Parents can update the student’s address, not the parent address. By default, the parents address will update if it is indicated they live with the student.
- A Proof of Residency cannot be uploaded. Documentation must be provided to the school.
- This does not replace the Student Information Form, which provides detailed information required for the start of the school year.
For more information about the process, please visit the PowerSchool page of the Caroline website.