In order to gauge interest in summer school for students entering kindergarten through twelfth grade in the 2021-2022 school year, CCPS is conducting a survey. Parents who feel their child may benefit from summer school are asked to complete the survey. However, completing the survey is not considered a firm commitment. Once summer school plans have been finalized, CCPS will open a formal registration for parents.
- There is no cost for summer school.
- Summer school would be conducted from June 21 through July 29, 2021, four days per week.
- The elementary day would run from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm, and the middle and high school days would run from 9:00 am until noon.
- Transportation and lunch would be provided free of charge.
- Additional support would be available for Special Education and English Language students.
- One form should be completed for each student.
Director of Instruction Lindsey McCormick stated, “We realize what a challenging year this has been for students, and look forward to providing opportunities for additional in-person learning. We appreciate parents helping us to plan based on the needs of our students.”