We’re proud to welcome home and away fans back to our Spring 2021 athletic competitions! Proper precautions are in place to keep everyone safe and healthy, and to keep teams on the field and facilities open – ours and others in the Bayside Conference. Please help with that goal if you’re attending a home or away game.
Please do not attend any game if:
- You have symptoms of COVID-19
- You have recently tested positive for COVID-19
- You have been exposed in the last 14 days to someone who is COVID positive
- You are awaiting COVID-19 test results
- You are currently under quarantine for COVID-19
Ticketing and Facilities
- No tickets needed; no cost to attend.
- Masks must be worn at all times, based on current guidance for schools.
- At stadium events, do not sit in the bleacher areas marked with an “X.”
- If you leave the game, you may not re-enter.
Respect the Game
Please remember that inappropriate or derogatory language or actions will not be tolerated. We are here to support our student-athletes, celebrate the talents of both teams, and model good sportsmanship at all times. School administrators reserve the right to remove any spectator from the premises for inappropriate behavior.
Traveling the Bayside
At this time, under current guidance applying to schools, masks are required to attend events in all Bayside Athletic Conference member schools.
If attending an away game, please note the following school systems are charging admission:
- Dorchester ($5 per game)
- Kent ($5 per game)
- Talbot ($5 per game)
- Worcester ($5 per game)