Beginning July 1, 2020, all school offices will be open to visitors from 8:00 am through 4:30 pm with the following restrictions:
- All visitors must wear a facial covering in order to be permitted entry. Children under the age of 2 should not wear a mask per CDC guidelines.
- Avoid entry if you have a cough or fever.
- Respect social distancing measures and maintain six feet of separation.
- If needed, sneeze or cough into a cloth, tissue, or elbow.
- Do not engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
Families needing to enroll new students, including pre-kindergarten, should begin the process online. The school will follow up with a phone call to schedule an in-person appointment to complete the process.