Choptank Community Health has announced the 2022 summer schedule for School Based Health Centers (SBHC). Centers at Greensboro, Federalsburg, Preston and Denton Elementary Schools will be open Monday through Thursday, June 21 through July 31 from 8:30 am until 3:00 pm. Federalsburg and Greensboro Elementary SBHCs will also remain open on a limited schedule in August.
Common medical concerns and illnesses can be addressed during an in-person or video visit with your SBHC provider. Reasons for a visit may include:
- COVID Testing
- Well visits and sports physicals
- Cold and allergy symptoms
- Asthma and breathing problems
- Stomach aches
- Rashes and other skin complaints
- Minor injuries
To schedule an appointment please call:
- Denton SBHC – 667-248-8030
- Greensboro SBHC – 410-482-9148
- Preston SBHC – 667-238-8050
- Federalsburg SBHC- 410-754-5857
For more information about Choptank’s SBHC services, please call 410-479-5772.