Updated 3/30/20 - CCPS has been advised that education remains an essential service, which includes the delivery of educational materials. Our schedule will continue as shown below.
March 26, 2020 - On Monday, March 30th, we begin Phase I of our Continuity of Learning Plan. Throughout the week, staff will be focused on ensuring students have the tools needed to learn from home, and that teaching staff receive the training necessary for students to learn remotely.
Based on the schedule below, staff will be loaning devices and handing out packets of materials for those families needing either.
Please note these important points:
- Devices can only be loaned to those with no device in their home right now.
- Do not come to the school if your child does not need a device or packet.
- Elementary and middle school students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in order to be loaned a device.
- High school students do not need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Parents and students will need to sign a parent/student assigned device agreement.
- Long lines are expected. For the health and safety of families and staff, please stay in your car the entire time, and a staff member will come to your window.
- Only borrow a device for your oldest student. As more devices become available, we will let you know.
- Please understand that staff are only there to loan devices or hand out paper packets quickly and efficiently. Any other questions can be asked at a later time.
- However, if your child has medication in the school that you would like to pick up, please let staff know that when it is your turn.
1. Schedule for devices being loaned out:
2. Schedule for students needing printed materials: