The highest priority for CCPS is keeping schools open to in-person learning in the safest, healthiest way possible. However, it is also important, as a part of the Bayside Conference, to ensure a full, safe competitive season for student athletes. In order to achieve this, the following decisions have been made:
- In high school sports, the first home game played will be designated as Senior Night.
- Spectators will be limited for all competitions.
- For all home competitions, each student-athlete will be allowed no more than two spectators. (Schools will finalize and communicate this process.)
- All spectators will be required to wear face coverings and remain socially distanced from those outside their households.
- No concessions will be available at this time.
- Visiting teams will not be allowed to bring spectators at this time.
Regarding Marching Band:
- In-person outdoor practices may resume beginning February 13.
- Field shows may be performed at Varsity football games.
- The procedures for spectators listed above will also be in place for Marching Band students.
Regarding other extra-curricular clubs and activities, plans are currently being developed and should be finalized by March 1, with an expected start date of March 15.