- Beginning October 5th – PreKindergarten (age 4) and Kindergarten students
- Beginning October 8th – First Grade and Second Grade students
The schedule will be either:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday every week, OR
- AA/BB which means a student attends on Mondays & Tuesdays OR Thursdays and Fridays.
A decision about the schedule will be made once it is known how many students will return to the building and how many will continue virtual learning at home. Each school provided a questionnaire to PreK-2nd grade families in order to determine those numbers.
- Transportation will be provided.
- Face coverings are required for students ages five and up.
- Protocols for preventing the spread of COVID-19 through cleaning, self-assessment, and social distancing are detailed in the CCPS Recovery Plan, and are based on CDC and health department guidelines.
- Virtual Learning will continue for students who remain at home.