Free sports physical are being provided to students by Choptank Community Health Systems (CCHS). Students must be enrolled in the CCHS School Based Health Centers to be eligible.
Dates and locations – please call to schedule an appointment at a School Based Health Center:
June 21 through July 29 – 8:30 am until 3:00 pm
- Denton Elementary – 667.248.8030
- Preston Elementary – 667.238.8050
- Ridgely Elementary- 410.634.9153
- Federalsburg Elementary – 410.754.5857
Tuesday, August 3 – 8:30 am – 3:00 pm at Colonel Richardson High School and Wednesday, August 4 – 8:30 am – 3:00 pm at North Caroline High School, call 410.479.5772
Students should bring:
- Pre-participation Physical Evaluation History and Clearance Forms with history completed & signed by the parent or guardian
- (If not currently enrolled) A completed School Based Health Center Enrollment Packet
Students with a pre-existing medical condition for which they are under the care of a physician should obtain athletic eligibility clearance from their personal physician. Pop Warner Sports are not eligible.