Finalists for both Teacher and Support Employee of the Year were notified today with a surprise delivery of flowers and a note of congratulations at their respective work locations.
Finalists for the 2021-2022 Caroline County Teacher of the Year are:
- Andrew Buffenmyer – North Caroline High School
- Faith Burton – Ridgely Elementary School
- Susie Foster – Colonel Richardson High School
Finalists for 2020-2021 Support Employee of the Year are:
- Leon Bivens – Courier for Caroline County Public Schools
- Penny Boyd – Cafeteria Manager, North Caroline High School
- Linette Hopkins – Special Education Instructional Assistant, Lockerman
Teacher and Support Employee of the Year recipients will be announced at their work locations in mid-April.