Finalists for both Teacher and Support Employee of the Year were notified today with a surprise delivery of flowers and a note of congratulations at their respective work locations.
Finalists for the 2022-2023 Caroline County Teacher of the Year are:
- Erin Alexander – Greensboro Elementary
- Amy Bauman – Denton Elementary
- Mirta Valdes-Bradner – North Caroline High
- Thomas Cheezum – Colonel Richardson High
- Megan Ozman – Colonel Richardson High
Finalists for 2022-2023 Support Employee of the Year are:
- Susan Long – Instructional Assistant, Colonel Richardson Middle
- Frankie Prettyman – Security Tech Specialist, Technology Department
- Matt Sartwell – Bus Driver, Transportation Department
Teacher and Support Employee of the Year recipients will be announced at their work locations in late April.
Related News Posts: Nominations Open for 2022-2023 Teacher & Support Employee of the Year