Caroline County Public Schools is partnering with Mid-Shore Behavioral Health to promote a free three-documentary movie series on social issues, specifically targeted to middle and high school age students and their families.
- Angst raises awareness about anxiety
- October 8, 7:00-8:30 pm – registration
- Like depicts the impact of social media on our lives
- October 22, 7:00-8:30 pm – registration
- Upstanders promotes the power of resilience and personal connections to end bullying
- November 5, 7:00-8:30 pm – registration
Each movie will be followed by a panel discussion facilitated by the movie’s producer.
For more information, contact Audra Cherbonnier ([email protected])