Beginning February 1, CCPS Food Services will begin a new schedule in order to serve both in-person and virtual learners.
For students returning to in-person learning:
- All students will continue to receive FREE meals. (This is made possible through a federal grant.)
- Students in Pre-K3 through 3rd grade will have one day of meals sent home on Tuesday.
- Students on the AA schedule will have three days of meals sent home on Tuesday.
- Students on the BB schedule will have three days of meals sent home on Friday.
For students continuing with virtual learning:
Curbside Meal Pick Up for the next two weeks –
- Tuesday, Feb. 2 and Feb. 9 – 11:00 am-noon and 5:30-6:30 pm
- Thursday, Feb. 4 and Feb. 11 – 11:00 am-noon
- Curbside pickup at: Greensboro, Federalsburg, and Preston Elementary Schools, and North Caroline High School
Please Note: Week of February 15th
- For virtual students, a Virtual Learner Meal Request Form must be submitted to continue free meals.
- Based on applications, the best means of meal delivery will be determined for each students by Food Services.
For all students receiving Weekend Backpacks
Beginning Feb. 3, Weekend Backpacks (black bags) will be delivered on Wednesdays to the homes of students who currently have applications on file. Applications may be requested for Weekend Backpack service.
The Backpack Program is privately funded and subject to availability.